- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
The Pro version additionally offers:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app user override
- PIN protection
The discussion and support thread can be found on XDA-Developers here:
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called “su binary”. There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back: (1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the “su binary”. (2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Want to help translate SuperSU ? See http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/ !
Note that SuperSU Pro is rarely updated – most of the updated code goes directly into the main SuperSU app. That is the one you need to update.
Incoming search terms:
- supersu pro apk
- supersu pro
- supersu apk download
- supersu pro apk download
- super su pro
- super su pro apk
- supersu pro free download
- download supersu pro free
- free download super su apk
- supersu spk