runtastic uses GPS to map your fitness activities – running, biking, walking – and track your progress (distance, speed, calories, and more). Be part of a global fitness community that is both fun and motivational.
* Voice feedback during a workout: Get audio feedback for each mile or kilometer
* Live tracking: Show your friends and family where you are
* Cheering: Hear cheers and receive messages live from your friends and be motivated to go even further
* Auto pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop movement (e.g. at a red light or tying your shoe). Works for running, biking, skating, cross-country skiing and handbiking.
* Colored traces: Different colors on the map indicate changes such as pace, elevation, heart rate, slope etc. Have a look at steep climbs and very fast intervals directly on the map.
* runtastic Earth View: Watch your workouts in 3D, including mountains, monuments and buildings (free Google Earth App required)
* Heart rate support: runtastic chest strap
* Heart rate zone training and analysis: Choose a heart rate zone to monitor and optimize your training (i.e. fat-burning zone)
* Split table with dynamic mile and kilometer split
* Calorie goal: Set a specific calorie goal and use the voice feedback to reach your workout goal
* Pace goal: Define your favorite pace
* Geotagging: Take pictures during a workout and see these pictures online at your map trace
* Weather and Temperature: Receive live weather information and save weather data automatically after a workout
* Prediction of sunset and sunrise
* Ad free
You can save all your workouts at runtastic.com. Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics.
Share all your workouts easily with the Google+, Facebook and Twitter connect.